The mission of I•5 Social Services is to provide the foundation to ensure academic success and open the door of opportunity to young children in underserved communities of Central California by providing safe, educationally-rich early childhood development centers. Our long term goal is to improve the probability that these children will succeed academically and become contributing citizens in our community.
The vision of I•5 Social Services is to create early childhood development centers that focus on building brain cognitive development in young children (0 – 5 years old) that sets the stage for ongoing academic excellence.
- Committed to the education of young children
- Committed to ensuring children have access to resources
- Respectful and supportive of community
- Ethical and morally accountable
- Professional Development of Staff
- Embrace multi-cultural education and diversity
- Treat all families with respect, dignity, and integrity
Connect With I-5 Social Services
Support I-5 Social Services
Be a part of our coalition of partners and sponsors to help build a better future for the children of rural California.
Signup For Our Newsletter