• Cantua Creek • Del Rey • Firebaugh • Huron • Kerman
• Madera • Mendota • Selma
It has been our experience that babies are sociable and loving. Consequently, if they receive affection, reassurance and support as infants, they learn to trust their surroundings and themselves, building greater sense of self confidence to become loving, secure children. For this reason the I-5SSC takes pride in providing the best quality care by offering a safe, nurturing and caring learning environment. Some of the “first steps” that an infant learns to exhibit are:
- They smile and laugh out loud.
- They roll over, sit, crawl, and stand.
- They find hidden toys and enjoy simple social games.
- They respond affectionately to familiar faces.
- They make babbling sounds, imitate and express emotions.
Connect With I-5 Social Services
Support I-5 Social Services
Be a part of our coalition of partners and sponsors to help build a better future for the children of rural California.
Signup For Our Newsletter