Working with us
At I∙5 Social Services Corporation, we've created an environment where people with energy, creativity and commitment work together as team leaders and team players to fulfill the educational needs of children ages 0-5.
I-5 Social Service Corporation values the contribution made by it employees. To insure high retention of highly-qualified employees the company will provide:
- Professional growth and development opportunities within the company
- Employees will have the opportunity to attend special training seminar and workshop.
- Employees will be encourage to attend classes and educational seminars for proper certification
- Employees are provided with training seminar and workshop registration fees
- All company employment are opportunities are posted and employees are encourage to seek upward mobility within the company
- All employees are encouraged to pursue professional upgrades to enhance their skill
Click here for an Employment Application
Connect With I-5 Social Services
Support I-5 Social Services
Be a part of our coalition of partners and sponsors to help build a better future for the children of rural California.
Signup For Our Newsletter